Free Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 Full Version + Crack - AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 is a map designer and GIS data analysis application that has obtained data and features. Geographical data and topology can be analyzed and mapping models can be generated very easily. AutoCAD 3D Map 2019 has been developed for GIS professionals and engineers and provides the tools they need for infrastructure design, image management and efficient analysis.
This application is used on powerful and rotatable modeling machines and processes data from various different sources. This has got an arrangement of drawing instruments that will make maps, elements, and attributes that can be used as a whole. This application has been equipped with various different visualization styles that can be used to display maps in 2D or 3D. You have the right to manage a universal system or create a new one from scratch. AutoCAD 3D Map 2019 is very flexible and can be adopted to a variety of different display standards and integrated with various other CAD applications will allow you to access easily to complete further. Maps created with this application can be used online. If you are interested in trying it, please download AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 Full Version on the link provided.
- Design of practical maps and GIS data analysis applications.
- Get advanced modeling tools & data processing features.
- Can analyze geographic data and topology.
- Can make mapping models very easy.
- Rely on a powerful modeling machine.
- Can import and process data from various sources.
- Having an array of drawing instruments that will allow you to map for scale, modify elements and manage layers.
- Allows you to display maps in 2D or 3D.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 9 GB of free Hard Disk space
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor (1.6 GHz) or other
- To Download on IpeenkFiles, You Must Login Using "Gmail" Email First.
- Verify the file you downloaded, the file size according to the capacity of your Google Drive account.
- If there is a Notification "User rate limit exceeded", Make sure the file capacity of your drive account matches the file that will be downloaded and delete some of the files on your Google Drive account because the file that will be downloaded will be copied first on the Google account Your drive.
- If you still get the notification "User rate limit exceeded" even though the capacity of your Google Drive account is in accordance with the file to be downloaded. Google API limits per gmail account can only download 50 GB per day, if it has exceeded the limit must replace the other Google account
- Activate Internet Connection & Turn off Antivirus.
- Extract the file that you downloaded using WinRAR, then open the folder that you have extracted.
- Next, run the Installer file called "Setup.exe".
- Click "Install" and wait until the process is complete.
- Select "I Accept", then click "Next".
- Click "Install" and wait until the Installation process is complete.
Note: If you are told to "Restart", select "No".
- If it's finished, don't open the software first.
- Open the following directory "C: \ ProgramData \ Autodesk \ CLM \ LGS", then create two new folders with the names "128K1_2019.0.0.F" and "919K1_2019.0.0.F".
Note: If there were other folders before, delete the folder.
- Open the "JAMU" folder, then copy the file called "licpath.lic" and paste it in the two Directory Folders below.
C: \ ProgramData \ Autodesk \ CLM \ LGS \ 128K1_2019.0.0.FC: \ ProgramData \ Autodesk \ CLM \ LGS \ 919K1_2019.0.0.F
- Open the "JAMU" folder => "32-Bit / 64-Bit" (Adjust it to your OS type), then copy the file named "adlmint.dll" and paste it into the Folder Directory below.
C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Autodesk Shared \ CLM \ V7 \ MSVC14
- Replace / Ovewrite.
- Open the "JAMU" folder, run the file called "nlm184.108.40.206_ipv4_ipv6_win32.exe" (32-Bit) or "nlm220.127.116.11_ipv4_ipv6_win64.exe" (64-Bit).
- Click "Next" 2x, then click "Install".
- Open the application called "LMTOOLS Utility", click the "System Settings" menu, then copy your "Computer / Hostname".
- Open the "JAMU" folder, then right-click on the file called "adesk.dat", then select "Edit with Notepad ++".
Note: If you don't have one, please install it first.
- At the top, replace "this_host" with the name "Computer / Hostname" that you copied, then save (CTRL + S).
- Open the "JAMU" folder, then copy the two files named "adesk.dat" & "licpath.lic" and paste them in the Folder Directory below.
C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager
- Return to the "LMTOOLS Utility" application, then select "Config Services" menu.
- In the "Path to the lmgrd.exe file" section, click "Browse", then select "lmgrd", then click "Open".
- In the "Path to the license file" section, click "Browse", then change the file type to "All Files" on it "Open" button, then select "adesk.dat", then click "Open".
- Give a check mark on "Use Services" & "Start Server at Power Up".
- Click "Save Service", then select "Yes" => "OK".
- Select the "Start / Stop / Reread" menu, then click "Start Server".
- Select the "Server Status" Menu, then click "Perform Status Inquiry".
- Open the software "AutoCAD 3D Map 2019", then click "Multi-user".
- In the "Server Name" section, enter like this "2080 @ Your Computer / Hostname", then click "Done".
Note: Computer / Hostname: Open the application "LMTOOLS Utility" => "System Settings".