Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 8.1 Full Version - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 8.1 Full Version is the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC is Adobe software that is useful for coloring photos, adjusting dynamic range, and other things related to color in photos or images. Now in version 8.1, of course there are some updates, ranging from improvements to the software itself, fixing bugs, to new features such as customizing the develop order panel, book module-snap to grid, and many more.
Specially designed to run photo editing tasks, such as retouching and setting color photo gradations. Although this software tends to be similar to Adobe Photoshop, the tools and user interface are very different. But this application will promise you very good accessibility, namely to open, edit, control and also soft-retouching color, temperature, blur, sharpen the photo that is being edited. In terms of interfaces it does look more complicated, but it has a straight line with many features and tools provided.
When it comes to features, it won't be finished. Why? Because the features offered in this program are arguably very much. Very suitable for those of you who like traveling, taking photos of nature or modeling with cool photography techniques. But without giving the appropriate color grading, of course it will not be complete. This is where all the features and tools of Lightroom Classic CC 2019 work. Are you curious? Let's just download the latest full version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 for PC below.
New Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 8.1
- Supports over 150 photo and movie extensions
- A professional tool for editing photos
- Instruments such as brightness adjustment, track curves and distortion of lenses
- Ability to load, save, adjust and receive output
- Non-destructive editing of projects
- Depth range masking
- Faster tethering for Canon camera
- Single-step HDR Panorama merge
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10* with 64-bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements :
AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Turn off the internet connection first,
- Extract the downloaded file,
- Run Set-up.exe, then install as usual and wait for it to finish,
- Run software through a shortcut on the desktop,
- Done, enjoy!